AIM is raising funding to help members to identify and enter new markets.
- Drawing from the value chain mapping, identify new opportunities which are potentially accessible to manufacturers
- Develop action plans to enable market access
- Forge partnerships between roleplayers to develop the new opportunities
- Marketing and promotion – building market awareness of the agro-industrial manufacturing sector products. This applies to both the producer and consumer market
- Brand-based certification – developing an appropriate mark and promoting the use of the mark by “certified” producers, and recognition of the mark in the consumer market.